Liebster Award Nomination
I am so surprised!! I was nominated twice for this one.
I want to thank 2 wonderful bloggers for these nominations!
Both are book blogs, books being one of my all time favorite passions since I was about 13!
The purpose of the Liebster Award is to get blogs with less than 200 followers noticed.
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been chosen.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
(now this part is going to be a little tricky, I have 2 sets to answer!)
This first set is from Book Club Librarian
11 Questions from Book Club Librarian
Which book have you always wanted to read, but haven't read yet?
That one is just to hard to answer, if I really want to read a book I buy it! I already have some I want to read but waiting for the right time. I end up finding more good ones to read. No matter what I will never say I don't have anything to read. LOL!
How many books do you read a year?
That varies, depends on the size of the book, I usually average 2 400 pg books and a 200 pg book a week. So I would say about 150 a year (that does not count short stories etc.)
What is your favorite genre?
Easy Sci fi thriller
Do you read more than one book at a time? If so, how many do you juggle?
Usually 3 book at a time (sometimes 4), I try to make sure they are not the same genre.
Do you own an e-reader? If so, which one?
Yes, Kobo (had 2 gave one to my sister) and bought a 7in tablet that I use as a reader, it has Kobo and Kindle on it.
What is your favorite food?
To easy Chicken Wings, hot with blue cheese and celery (love them cold too)
What is your favorite beverage?
What is your favorite snack?
Cottage cheese, spring onion, pickles, radishes, cheddar cheese and Ritz crackers.
What is your favorite candy?
What is your favorite television show?
It is a toss up between Lost Girl, Once Upon a Time and Touch.
What is your favorite movie?
The Last Unicorn
This second set is from Gobbledygook Book Hooked
11 Questions from Gobblegook Book Hooked
1. Why do you have a blog?
Mainly because I love the idea that I can make a difference and to make people smile.
2. Roughly how many books have you read in the past year?
Okay about 150 regular books.
3. What/who inspires you the most?
I would say what; I want the world to become a better place, and that people treat each other with respect.
4. How often do you read?
When ever I can, I even read when waiting for a ride, I always have a book(reader) with me, lost without something to read. I have left the house without a book a few times and all I could think was that I could have used the time to read.
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
LOL Night Owl a resounding Yes!
6. What's the most recent book you read?
Almost done Flash (The Forever Saga, #1)by Sean C. Sousa
7. What is your favorite book of all time?
Incognito (read about 30 years ago looking for another copy, do not know the author)
Warriors Series by Erin Hunter
8. What's one book that you hated & why?
Not that I hated it but just couldn't read, did not keep my attention, bought all three books, everyone said it was good, Fifty Shades of Grey. Never got past chapter 4 in book one.
9. What's your favorite colour?
10. Who is your favorite author?
11. What's your most embarrassing/best moment?
Embarrassing easy answering my mother's phone years ago (we sound alike on the phone) and it was her boyfriend, he started talking about the night before thinking I was her, couldn't get the phone away from my ear fast enough, hard to think of your parent like that! LOL
There have been many best moments but the most recent is realizing that my niece and nephew love me as much as I love them!
11 Random Facts (x2)
- I am easily bored.
- I love all animals!
- I would rather be poor with a few good friends than rich with a lot of false friends.
- I can count on one hand how many people have truly seen me mad.
- I fear that the human race will destroy this planet before I die.
- I love my job.
- I would be happy to stay home, I would never be bored there.
- I love to play chess.
- I collect books and craft supplies (including paint, beads, wool, coloring books etc) I get bored easily.
- I am near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the other.
- I love all kinds of music (collect cds and cassettes)
- I also collect movies, DVDs and VHS (have 2 VCRs in case one breaks)
- I will never have enough books, music and movies! LOL
- Have a weird sense of humor.
- After almost 5 years at my job I can still surprise my co-workers with one line.
- I love to write.
- I love to learn.
- My first computer over 20 yrs ago had a memory of 5mb, no cpu case and to move it, had to take it apart and put it back together again(cost me $100)
- Did not trust the internet until 7 yrs ago. Social sites like Facebook 5 yrs ago
- I am allergic to soap.
- I love writing Foxy's World (my cats blog) and trying to think of what she may think or say.
- This award is making me talk way to much about myself!!!! LOL
11 Questions for my Nominees (all 22 of them)The Kitty Corner
1. What is your favorite cartoon or comic?
2. If you could be an animal, what would you be?
3. What was you favorite subject in school?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, were would you live?
5. If you had the time, would you write a book?
6. What is your favorite song?
7. What is your favorite game? (any form, board, cards, electronic etc)
8. If you won a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
9. How long have you been blogging?
10. Do you use a book mark or do you fold the page?
11. If you won a vacation, and the hotel was located deep in the ocean, where you had to stay a week would you go? and if yes why?My 11 Nominees (x2)
The Naughty Kitty Club
The Kittini Boys
Paw Prints on my Heart
A Simple Frugal Life in Retirement
My Favorite Pup Jasmine
A. B. Westrick
Jode's Book Reviews & Giveaways
A Memorable Time of my Life
Things Worth To Buy
Lynelle Clark Aspired Writer
I Feel So Unnecessary
Well finally got it done!
Hope everyone likes my choice (they are a little varied) but all are good!